[3830] IARU N7MZW SOABSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N7MZW SOABSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 13:33:54 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SOABSSB LP
QTH: Cheyenne, WY.
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

  160:   0       0      0       0
   80:   0       4      2
   40:   0     276     12
   20:   0     210     12
   15:   0       0      0       0
   10:   0       0      0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     490     24      16  Total Score = 55,890

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Kenwood TS-950SD,Heil BM-10 Headset,and 102 ft. long G5RV up 50 feet,running N-S
at 6,053 feet elevation from my Apartment QTH in Cheyenne, Wyoming.Significant
QSB,Lots of QRN on 40 and 80 Meters. No stations heard on 10 or 15 Meters.Left
side of my Dell Laptop keyboard went into a coma for 2 hours. Lots of
"drive by" Ops looking for a Wyoming contact who were clueless
regarding their ITU Zone. Only encountered two "haters" who were
causing intentional QRM. Attention ARRL-Please create a question related to
understanding IARU Function including Zone number assignment for the General
Class Question Pool! I realy was pulling teeth in this one.Last year I won 5th
place SOLP in US and Canada with only 338 Q's and 66 mults. This year I had 490
(pre dupe) Q's but only obtained 45 mults. Very few DX and "member
society" stations worked in 2016 due to band conditions. Another "Boy
and His Wire Adventure" is in the books. Thanks to all that worked me, and
a big thank you to the IARU and all that it does for our hobby.