[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 14:07:10 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 29

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS

   40:  29     29
   20:  32     21
   15:   2      2
Total:  63     52  Total Score = 3,276

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

'Twas nice to work several non-members this morning.  Also, great to hear
several of you with whom I had the privilege of swapping Qs during FD.

And, doggone it!  Y'all forgot what I've told you about Joe, AB5OR.  He is my
cross-town rival and y'all gave him WAAAAAAAY too many Qs this morning.  He
beat the socks off of me, even with his late start.  Now, as Daddy said when we
were tots and on vacation in the car, 'Don't make me come back there!!!!'  So,
here's what y'all need to do when you hear AB5OR on CWTs--just send him your
call, but never give him an exchange.  Just send your call, wait for him to
respond, then give your VFO a twist.  That'll slow him down a lot.  As an
alternative, crank down your speed to around 14 wpm so it will consume more of
his time.  And, ask for LOTS of repeats if he comes back to your call.
Hey, us loyal CWOps members simply MUST band together to stop AB5OR from having
these scores that are light years ahead of lil' ole poor WB5EIN.  Maybe I need
to move my rotatable 4 element 5-band quad out of my attic for the CWT runs!
What do you think?

OK, enough fun for one morning.  Y'all should come on down to Northeast
Mississippi and mix it up with us rednecks.  We'll show you a WHOLE new way of
living!  :-)

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400' horizontal loop up 40'