[3830] ARRL FD KE0TT 1B QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD KE0TT 1B QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 20:42:32 +0000
ARRL Field Day

Call: KE0TT
Operator(s): KE0TT
Station: KE0TT

Class: 1B QRP
QTH: MN

   10:    4
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  401     0       0  Total Score = 4,110

K3/10 at 5 watts to a 66' dipole up about 40' and a 33' dipole up about 25' both
fed with ladder lines.  Used a Johnson Matchbox and alligator clips to change
off.  Set up at home, stringing up dipoles between trees, and sat at a card
table in the garage this year.  Our old RV is gone, so made do this way.
Thanks for the fun, there's something special about Field Day that's hard to
explain to others, especially non-hams.  Great copy out there... I appreciate
your patience to copy my QRP.  Was off the air from 10 PM to 3 AM with
thunderstorms overhead.  The rest of the time was typical summer wx.  73, and C
U next time.  ke0tt,  Dan