[3830] ES HF TM6M(F1AKK) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ES HF TM6M(F1AKK) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 09:39:37 +0000
ES Open HF Championship

Call: TM6M
Operator(s): F1AKK
Station: F6KHM

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: IN78RJ

   80:    3       2
   40:   93      10       23       9
Total:   96      12       23       9  Total Score = 2,127

First time for me in this contest!
Being in far West of France (and Europe) isn't advantage for this kind of
contest!
"ES" are around 2000kms from here , and at start of contest sun is
up!
So hard to heard life on 80!
Before the half (first hour) of contest not much activity on 40!
Never heard the rare "ES8" on SSB!
I tryed to work most as possible of "ES" that i heard!
Some never heard me but i wasn't only in this case , remembered a G0 tryed hard
on the same station on 40 cw!
CW is life in such a contest , SSB is boring , and too much domestic qsos ;-)
!
Used FT1000MKV and Slopper/Dipol on 80 , 2EL on 40m!
I may be back , i like this type of short contest!
Thanks also to Tonno for explanation how using wintest in this game!
73s , see you next contest
Oli