[3830] MoQP N0O/M(KI0I) Rover Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MoQP N0O/M(KI0I) Rover Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2016 18:05:08 +0000
Missouri QSO Party

Call: N0O/M
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: N0O/M

Class: Rover Single Op LP
QTH: MO

  160:
   80:     8
   40:   568    21
   20:   420    42
   15:    18    16
   10:
----------------------------
Total:  1014    79      0  Mults = 96  Total Score = 202,564

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

What a fun weekend! Luckily I had no troubles either car or radio. It was
beautiful wx except for some strong winds. No T-Storms ! One hold up was being
pulled over by a St Clair county deputy after I had sat in a parking lot by the
Osceola Cheese Factory for abt 45mins. He was coming over to see what I was up
to and as he was coming across the highway I took off. He thought I was running
away , but I explained that I had never seen him. Anyway ,after a check of my
license for Identity and possible warrants ,WHEW!,he said be careful out there
and I was back in action. Lucky , he drinks coffee with another ham in Clinton
MO , who we both know so he had an idea of what hams are like, Half crazy
hihi.
Thank you so much to all who rode along the entire weekend. I had so many
multi-county worked stations I cant name them all, but some of the the top nr
of counties worked were ; N6MU with an amazing 80 qso's due to some kwik band
hopping, also W0S-39 ,K1RO-29, N4PN-28,WN4AFP-25, N0S(NW0M)-21,W0GXQ-20 and
many others with more than a dozen hits in the log.
A lot of activity makes it fun and worthwhile to be out on the road for hours
in these contests,and when things go like this one it's a blast.
the bands were a little punky so it took some repeats for QSB and light
signals.
Overall a great weekend and I'll be looking fwd to next year. Meanwhile ,
there's plenty more QSO parties to play in, Like Georgia and New Mexico this
coming weekend .
Rig - IC-7100 100w to Hamsticks for each band, using triplemagnet mounts,
keying with Begali and a Winkeyer .
73 all and TNX AGN , Mark KI0I/N0O