[3830] WPX SSB BA4TB M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB BA4TB M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 13:26:25 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: BA4TB
Operator(s): BA4TB BG4TRN BH4TXN
Station: BA4TB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Wuxi,China

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

This was to test a newly built club station,the antenna was installed just prior
of the contest.

When we arrived the station,we found that the SWR of the antenna is pretty
high,especiall on 40m,which is more than 10!
We had no time to fix that,so the result was not really good.

On the morning of Monday,we decided to hire a crane to check out the beam,which
finally found that the screws on the phase line were loose?

Thanks to lots of local hams(BG4TVT,BH4TGQ,BG4TDF,BI4UUL,BI4VFH and BI4TII etc.
for the help!

rig: FTDX-3000
amp: TL922
Ant: OB12-4