[3830] Rus DX VA2EW SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve2tzt@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] Rus DX VA2EW SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 22:41:52 +0000
Russian DX Contest

Call: VA2EW
Operator(s): VA2EW
Station: VA2EW

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: QC
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Radios: SO2R

  160:   16               5
   80:   75              26         1
   40:  204     10       55        14
   20:  352     46       70        42
   15:   50      2       32
   10:    1               1
Total:  698     58      189        57  Total Score = 930,618

Did you see that movie Interstellar when the guy can see and hear  everything
but nobody can hear him.  It was my feeling most of the time...
The first hours with K=4 were very frustrating, the 15 and 20 openings never
really happened. Not even mention the 10 now asleep for perhaps several decades
here in QC. It was then very difficult to run consistently.
The 40 was very correct and started early, too bad that everybody on that side
of the planet do not participate during the night. The 80 and 160 were
disappointing.
Then not marvelous, but a good testing for the next WPX SSB.
 Thanks for the calls and your patience with my LP entry.
73's Gilles VA2EW VE2TZT