[3830] TBDC K7CA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K7CA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 21:49:36 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: K7CA
Operator(s): K7CA
Station: K7CA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: UT
Operating Time (hrs): 13:15

Total:  QSOs = 384  Total Score = 2,590

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This contest was for me as good as the big Stew.  Noise was low and signals were
at least as good as in December.  I'm sure southern hemisphere stations had
better conditions as I worked VK2,VK3,VK4,VK5, and VK6 among other stations
down south.  There could have been a bit more activity but I thought it was
good for the first running of the spring Stew. JA activity was good.  I worked
33 of them as well as about 15 more that weren't in the contest and of those
only 2 could be talked into giving up their grid.

Equipment:
8 el BS/EF at 70/250  degrees (east coast/Australia)
6 el BS/EF at 45/225  degrees (Europe/New Zealand)
6 el BS/EF at 130/310 degrees (South America/Japan)
several 2WL beverages in important directions
K3S, AL-1500, N1MM+