[3830] TBDC HC2AO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC HC2AO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 21:20:04 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: HC2AO
Operator(s): HC2AO
Station: HC2AO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ei97
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 41  Total Score = 439

Checklog entry. I was running assistance free until realized that activity was
low and asked to spot me for EU (I did not want to miss the opening). Very
frustrating impression of the contest. Again it resembled NAQP with a bunch of
CQ machines listening Eastwards mostly. N3HEE and N3QE sat with CQs a few
clicks away from my run, both loud (no more DX windows) causing QRM. It took me
a while to knock thru to N6RK. WC6H was happily running w6, W7's without much
pauses in between his CQs. I didn't feel like going S&P, if folks are happy
with QSOs among themselves, be it. On the bright side - Some great signals and
ears. Farthest - UT, UA2 (not in contest), UA1 (SSB not in contest), DL, SM.
Ft1000mp at 80 watts
73 Alex