[3830] ARRLDX CW NR4C SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4c@widomaker.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NR4C SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 23:55:59 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: NR4C
Operator(s): NR4C
Station: NR4C

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA

  160:   11    11
   80:   30    21
   40:   20    14
   20:   75    40
   15:   60    42
   10:   25    18
-------------------
Total:  221   146  Total Score = 95,922

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Wife was away for start of weekend, so I could get on earlier, and  stay later.
BIC time was scattered about the other activities of the weekend.  Did only
S&P but had some pretty good spurts.  Forty meters was dead for me for a
lot of the weekend, only to find out I had miss-pressed the RX antenna button
once on 40 and got the Ant instead, switching 40 the Ant 2, empty!  Finally got
on 40 late Sunday and did pretty well.  Some of these guys are way too fast for
me to copy and there's always the issue of "enn" and "att"
etc.  I know you should log what you hear, but I hear "599" when they
send "5nn" or "enn", and m1mm already puts the
"599" in the log, so, do I change it?  I'll continue to log 599, 99,
100 but leave the K and KW.  Then there was the guy sending at about 8
words-per-fortnight and sent "..... ----. ----. .---- ----- -----" so
I slowed down as slow as n1mm would go and worked him.  I hope he had fun!  I
sure did.

...bc