[3830] ARRLDX CW 9A8WW(S55M) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW 9A8WW(S55M) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 15:21:46 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: 9A8WW
Operator(s): S55M
Station: 9A1P

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JN65VG

  160:   15    11
   80:  278    41
   40:  892    56
   20:  762    57
   15:  900    59
   10:  158    32
-------------------
Total: 3005   256  Total Score = 2,304,768

Club: Belokranjec Contest Club

Comments:

First, BIG Thanks to all who answered my calls.
Thanks also to those competitors which are not afraid of using livescores!
Come on guys...IT's FUN!
Nice race between me and SN7Q at the end of the contest on livescores.
Congrats to E7DX (operated by Vlado E70T) for super score and lesson, on what
can be done with SO2R setup.
I used only one radio and one PA like in old days SO1R. For top scores SO2R is
MUST.
Special thanks to 9A1UN 9A2NA and 9A5CW for helping me to prepare all for this
event (mostly ant. repairs...)
Sonja (S53GO) without You this wouldn't be possible! THANKS!
CU in next one!

Setup:
FT1KMV
OMpower PA
S58A and S55M switching sistem
All antenas home made and designed by YU7EF
Wintest SW