[3830] ARRLDX CW HK1X SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, claver.1967@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW HK1X SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 13:07:02 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: HK1X
Operator(s): HK1X
Station: HK1X

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: BOLIVAR
Operating Time (hrs): 17.55

Total: 1944    59  Total Score = 349,911

Club: DXARC COLOMBIA

Comments:

Many thanks for all people works me on the band.
I was stay in Jumanji Field HK1NA station works 10 meters band with a huge
station nice antennas and nice radios.
Works 2 stacks, ones of these 5x5x5 and second stack Big Bertas 9x9 towers up
the hill.
Alpha 8410 and 7700 Icom radio.
Conditions not be to good like another contests on 10. where have worked on the
band around 4.5 thousands and more QSOs.
But It was not bad work for me 1994 or 2000 with the dups on the band,Im so
happy the band was quiet and listened to all good.
Around 5 pm the QRM go up, probably some high-voltage network pass near the
schack, but the rest of the day be really good.
I told Jorgi HK1R that was one of the best station of the multi multi shack.
He said, expected to see what's coming...
This time we were only Jorgi HK1R on 160 broken the record and me on 10, We had
a good.
I wanted to make the record of the band, but the conditions do not lend. Next
year will be.
Thanks Jorgi and thank you for all again and for the shack.
73s and see you in the ARRL SSB next weekend.
Pedro HK1X