[3830] BARTG Sprint GU0SUP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pcooper@guernsey.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint GU0SUP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 12:34:07 +0000
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

   80:    0
   10:    0
------------
Total:  200  Mults = 62  Continents = 5  Total Score = 62,000

Club: DL-DX RTTY Contest Group

Comments:

Had our club Christmas party on Saturday evening, so missed a big chunk of
operating time. But, conditions weren't that great, so maybe I didn't miss
much.
Sunday morning started with very quiet bands for me. Nothing heard on 40m, and
only a few stations on 20m at 0730UTC. Did get some nice runs later on. 20m was
the place to be, as 15m wasn't very busy at all.
Missed out on OC for that last continent, but had the other 5 in the first 30
minutes!

All good fun, and still nothing heard from VP8STI here.

73 de Phil GU0SUP