[3830] NAQP CW K4MM(W4IX) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jrcccd@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K4MM(W4IX) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 05:12:01 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K4MM
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: K4MM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL

  160:   35    19
   80:  103    34
   40:  247    50
   20:  270    51
   15:  120    39
   10:   41    20
-------------------
Total:  816   213  Total Score = 173,808

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Thanks to Tom for letting me operate this one from his QTH. Also thanks to
Larry, WB5EIN, for getting me on a team at the last minute!! Condx. were pretty
decent on the high bands, but when the sun went down and it was time to go to
the low bands, rate dropped drastically due to a crazy weather front that
passed through the state of FL. 40 meters was pretty good all night with the
west coast hearing me on my dipole easily. 80 and 160 were almost useless with
many of the Q's made esp mode. Thanks for hearing my weak signal guys. Did all
I could with a single radio and small antennas.
FT-950
A4S Tribander @ 40ft.
40 meter dipole at 30 feet
INV L for 80 and 160 at 40 ft.