[3830] CWopsT W1TEF(@W4DFG) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W1TEF(@W4DFG) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 21:13:09 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 9

Call: W1TEF
Operator(s): W1TEF
Station: W4DFG

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: LittleMountain, SC
Operating Time (hrs): :45

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:   2      2
   20:  14     14
   15:   1      1
   10:   1      1
-------------------
Total:  18     18  Total Score = 324

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Well, a little better than the 1300 session but not by much.

Just an off hand observation, I've noticed that operators have recently
tightened up their filters to very narrow bandwidths. Operating QRP its
difficult to get through when 6 ops are within 2 KCs of each other. A couple of
times this afternoon I would call one station and have three answer me back.
Very tight bandwidth is the only answer to something like that.

Still, had fun - enjoyed it.  I might even do the evening session tonight just
for grins.

Very best regards,

Tom, W1TEF/4