[3830] CQWW CW IB9T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, it9blb@infcom.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IB9T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 09:53:01 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IB9T
Operator(s): I2GPT IT9BLB IT9EJW IT9GAC IT9RZU IT9VDQ IT9ZMX
Station: IB9T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Palermo - JM68QE

  160:  267    16       72
   80:  384    29       99
   40: 1824    38      139
   20: 1300    40      145
   15: 1607    39      150
   10:  562    34      120
------------------------------

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

We had to hardly remake our plans just during the last 12 hours before the
contest. Three operators haven't been able to join the crew for the planned
M/2 and only two of us were full contest available, so we switched to M/S.
Also very bad continuous weather conditions did their job. Than we had to
start the contest without antenna for 80 meters and with the 15 meters yagi
lowered at six meters after changing its broken rotator because strong winds.
Rain and winds made us unable to finish works in time.
After few Qs, done hardly tuning the 160m dipole in the night, only on
saturday
afternoon we had a simple backup inv-vee dipole for 80m available and the 15m
yagi rotating at its right 21m height. No problems: fun is our main target and
the hoped 10 millions points wall was also broken at the end!

See you in next one!

Joe, IT9BLB
one of IB9T