[3830] CQWW CW NS3T SOSB/80 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ns3t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NS3T SOSB/80 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 02:09:19 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SOSB/80 LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:  249    16       73
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Ham radio contesting is a lot like life.  Sometimes the breaks go your way.
Sometimes they don't.  But if you keep plugging away, most likely you will be
rewarded.

I did a single band entry on 80 meters, leaving my days open for family and
kids.  Friday night, the XYL decided to invite some friends and their kids for
dinner.  My heart sank when I heard those plans, but whatever.  So I basically
missed the first 2+ hours of the contest.

I went all night on the first night.  Conditions