[3830] SS SSB KB2HSH Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KB2HSH@amsat.org
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KB2HSH Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 16:26:33 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KB2HSH
Operator(s): KB2HSH
Station: KB2HSH

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WNY

Feast or famine on 10m QRP.  I was surprised that I even was able to MAKE the
contest, as I am in the process of moving into a larger apartment.  I got the
PAR EF-10/20/40 up in record time!  Conditions were less than stellar, so I
appreciate every QSO made with the big guys.  Highlight of the weekend was
working KH6LC with less than 5W.  Second coolest thing was hearing my friend
N3CRT working stations, and vice-versa.

Not a record-setting score, but still...new apartment...a growler of 8% alcohol
dark beer...it was still fun.

Happy Holidays, everyone!!

KB2HSH