[3830] CWopsT K7SV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K7SV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 14:09:24 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 4

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

   80:    6     6
   40:   53    49
   20:   38    23
   15:    9     3
Total:  106    81  Total Score = 8,586

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Even though the K is high, condx weren't too bad. Worked a few Scandinavians
which is always a good sign. On the other hand the west coast was weak all
bands. WJ9B a whisper of his usual self. New non members John N8UM, KIM K5TU,
Mike G0EFO, Vic EU3AA and Gary K5KU. W7SW's tribute to our friend Summer in SK
was nice! Also nice to work John W2GD/KP2 on several bands. Think I'll miss the
19Z as I'll be helping K4GMH get a 40M Moxon on his tower. CU 03Z