[3830] TxQP SP9LJD Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sp9ljd@o2.pl
Subject: [3830] TxQP SP9LJD Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:56:41 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: SP9LJD
Operator(s): SP9LJD
Station: SP9LJD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

   20:  144     16
   15:   40     16
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  196     32      0  Mults = 122  Total Score = 87,544

Thank you very much again for real good organized party. The propagation was
very good from EU to TX special on 15 m both days but unfortunately only a few
mobiles signals on that band, I heard very strong W5CT/m but he can't copy me
hi, unfortunately he was the hardest for me also on 20m. Most of the mobiles
working perfect CW and therefore even in pure propagation on 20m on SUN I
worked quite a big number of them.
Below please find my statistic QSO/CTY in alphabetic order:
K5GQ     6/ 6
K5YAA   28/17
KS5A    12/10
N4CD     7/ 7
N5NA    18/11
NO5W     7/ 7
W0BH    28/13
W3DYA   14/13
W5CT    12/12
For the coming contest please QRV on 40m CW below 7030 beacuse of RTTY QRM (CQ
WW RTTY) and SSB below 7200 for EU.
I worked 35 new counties but I still need over 50 to finish the list of TX.
Once again tnx fer all QSO's.