[3830] CQ WW RTTY WA4PGM SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY WA4PGM SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 00:21:04 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WA4PGM
Operator(s): WA4PGM
Station: WA4PGM

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH:

   80:   68       29      12     8
   40:  179       41      36    13
   20:  364       39      79    26
   15:  308       15      79    26
   10:   36        9      18    12
------------------------------------
Total:  955      123     220    85  Total Score = 993,816

Rainy weekend made for a good time to give the new Bencher Skyhawk a workout. It
performed great but I did wish to have a amp at times to bust the A6, A9. YB,
HS, KH2, and other pileups. Thanks to everyone for getting on the air and
especially the contest expeditions. Band conditions seemed good although not
much happening on 10 meters. Didn't work the low bands either night. Probably
the most BIC time ever in a RTTY contest! I started out to make a couple
hundred contacts but the rain kept me inside most of the weekend. Thanks for
stopping by and good luck!