[3830] WAE CW NP4Z Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW NP4Z Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 02:17:37 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: NP4Z
Operator(s): NP4Z
Station: NP4Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP4
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:   89         128
   40:  422   457   123
   20:  434   391    88
   15:  641   763    92
   10:   48    10    50
-------------------------
Total: 1634  1621   481  Total Score = 1,565,655

Club: Los Chachos Contest Club

Comments:

HI,

This was the first contest I did 34 years ago, at that time there were
mostly the club stations from Russian Countries with these gigantic signals
copying my crystal controlled radio, it was very tought to find someone exactly
zero beat with my Crystal freq, and very few responded to my CQ's whenever I
could get the freq clear. That was probably as hard as it was to Land QTC's
toward the end.

Anyway glad that the contest is growing and becoming more Fun every year, had a
blast not looking at my screen and writing down my own QTC's for fun and code
practice as I was sending them.
My QTC strategy was to more s&p and less running but CQ were being
succesful
so decided to stick with the fun part of running primarily 70/30.

Propagation seemed to be ok, with little 10 meters but consistent 15 and 20.
The 40 mtr stack played great and the 80Mtr 4 SQ made 80 workable with signals
that could be copied clearly and working enought mults to beat my
expectations.

Many thanks to all for the QSO's and we will see you on WAE phone.

73's

Felipe
NP4Z