[3830] NAQP CW W1WBB Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W1WBB Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 19:39:35 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: RI

  160:   14    11
   80:   28    22
   40:   79    34
   20:   95    37
   15:    0     0
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  218   106  Total Score = 23,108

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Decided to participate P/T after contest start...1st contact made almost 3.5 hrs
into event.  As in Jan '15 NAQP-CW, I went QRP - 5 watts to wires!

Never heard/worked my own mult.  Missed any real 10m action with late start.
With few exceptions my rates were better in S & P mode... not alot of
answers to my CQs up higher in band.  Gave up some Q's hunting for new band
mults.  Issues with 15m TX kept me off that band.  Congrats to so many who
heard me...esp. on lowbands thru QRN!  Most requested-QSYs were successful.

Icom 706MKIIG @ 5 watts; 5-band Hexbeam 10-20m @ 32', 88' doublet & low OCF
dipole on 40/80m, 160m Inv L.  N1MM+ Logger, WinKeyer USB; Clublog and LoTW.

73, W1WBB