[3830] IOTA VE7JH(@VE7UF) SO24CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA VE7JH(@VE7UF) SO24CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 20:22:29 +0000
                    IOTA Contest

Call: VE7JH
Operator(s): VE7JH
Station: VE7UF

Class: SO24CW HP
QTH: NA-036

   80:   21        7
   40:  150       28
   20:  652       81
   15:   72       21
Total:  895      137      0        0  Total Score = 998,045

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Big thanks to VE7UF for letting me play with his station again.

Conditions leading up to the contest were very poor but I set the ambitious
goal of meeting my 1000 QSO / 1M point goal. Came close but no cigar.

Europe was only possible on 20m, but there sure were a lot of stations on. Most
of the time I was slugging it out with casual operators in the USA who luckily
showed up in great numbers and padded the 40m and 15m log.

Of the 86 IOTA I contacted many are new ones for me and I sure appreciate the
efforts of the expeditioners who activate those rare ones.

My thanks to those who QSY'd with me for mults and apologies to those whose
requests I could not accomodate.

Log will be sent in to RSGB if you need credit for NA-036 and QSL is always
100% via buro or direct.

73,
Gabor, VE7JH