[3830] CQWW VHF VE3CRU/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3cru@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF VE3CRU/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 16:11:30 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: VE3CRU/R
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH: FN03/04/13/14/EN93/9
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5 hr

    6:  25     19
    2:  58     44
-------------------
Total:  83     63  Total Score = 8,883

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Saturday proved to be slow, poor prop and fewer heard/worked.  No long haul
qso's in the log except from K1TEO east, K8GP south and VE3SMA north. West,
nothing heard beyond VE3ZV in EN92vw. Was running barefoot to a K1FO 12 elmt on
144 and a dipole on 50.  One short of a clean sweep with K2LIM, got 11 qso's
with them.

Ran the east grid corners Saturday then up north-west to EN93 and EN94.  Was
ready to quit at 2 pm and VE3SMA reminded me it goes another 3 hours so back to
EN93 then east to FN04 for another 17 qso's and 2 mults.  Storms from noon to
end but did not slow me down, was in motion during most of  it.

Thanks for CQ for sponsoring the contest, and to all globally who participated
and those who gave me points.  Was fun.  See you next year.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU/R