[3830] IARU ES7GM SOAB(A)Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU ES7GM SOAB(A)Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 18:41:38 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: ES7GM
Operator(s): ES7GM
Station: ES7GM

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed LP
QTH: KO28TI
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    25     1      4       21
   80:    91     0     12       32
   40:   233    27     26       42
   20:   701    85     39       53
   15:   240    45     32       50
   10:    44    12      8       28
-------------------------------------
Total:  1334   170    121      226  Total Score = 1,567,746

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Long story shot - 10 and 15 meters were completely useless!

Sunday was a bit more promising on 15 but sill out of shape... a lot! Through
the contest I was able to work only 3 US/VE stations on 15. Not a single beep
on 10. But then again as I chose to participate in Assisted class, it was fun
to just click and press F5 button for every single spot there was. At some
point I even started to sweat. 2nd radio work is getting better and better on
each try, and listening to 2 different CW QSO's with both my ears is not
causing too much trouble anymore.

One thing is for sure. I have never seen 40 and 80 on such a good shape from my
station. Loud US signals from both E and W coast all morning long.

Sometimes it feels that some stations just listen through websdr or what ever
similar device. No matter what band, there always seem to have a little delay
before sending out RST.

73! Kris
ES7GM