[3830] WPX CW IO1T(IZ1LBG) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iz1lbg@alice.it
Subject: [3830] WPX CW IO1T(IZ1LBG) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 20:45:50 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: IO1T
Operator(s): IZ1LBG
Station: IQ1RY

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Bra (CN)
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

  160:    7
   20: 1091
   15: 1106

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Wow! Despite band condition was not good as previously days it has been an
incredible contest!

First, this effort would not have been possible without the work made by Flavio
IK1SPR and Flavio IK1RQT the week before the contest on setting up the station,
so my big thanks to them. Also thanks to all IQ1RY group to let me use the
station again.

Station work fine with no major problem. I was able to run SO2R almost all
time.

Band condition was enjoyable on Saturday, 15m open early and close late but 10m
didn't open here and 80m was noisy. Sunday condition on 15m was very bad until
late.

Nice run on cqcontest.net with IR2C, EI1Y, DJ5MW, 9A73A and all the others.
Posting the score online adds just fun.

Thanks to all for QSO! To the next one!

Filippo IZ1LBG (IO1T this time)