[3830] WPX SSB K7ABV SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7abvmt@bresnan.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K7ABV SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 01:03:52 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: MT

   80:    8

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

well that was a wild weekend....Saturday afternoon we had wind to almost 60 MPH,
so beam didn't move from NE that afternoon til late at night when it finally
stopped blowing so hard...I did mostly s and p that day...figured to call cq
mostly sunday...got up and 10 and 15 were dead as a doornail...so went to 20
and worked a few...all in all I had fun, but sunday was hard work, couldn't
really get a good run at all...did work some good dx Saturday night, before the
band died sunday...thanks to all for fun and good times...hope to give the cw a
go when it comes around...sometimes I think cw is my all time favorite mode
haw...73 thanks to all for the q's...