[3830] CWopsT NO5W LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NO5W LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 14:20:29 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 4

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA

Total:  62     52  Total Score = 3,224

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, HI-Q 4/80, 2002 Pathfinder, CQ/X 1.8.0.8

It was good to be back on the "morning show" after a lapse of a few
weeks due to weather. 40m started real slow but picked up with the 20 minute
clock showing me ahead of 60 for the hour. 20m played well also but a quick
change to 15m near the end netted only a few Qs -- not many signals heard on
15m. Overall it was one of my best scores.

Hope to be back at 1900z from the "big station" at the JARC
clubhouse.

73 es thanks for the Qs

Chuck/NO5W