[3830] ARRLDX CW IR4M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW IR4M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 12:05:03 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): HB9CAT I4EWH IK3QAR IK4DCW IK4HVR IK4MGP IV3AZV IV3ZXQ IZ4NIC
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MonteCodruzzo (FC)

  160:   69    32
   80:  318    48
   40: 1058    60
   20: 1078    60
   15: 1060    60
   10:  809    59
-------------------
Total: 4392   319  Total Score = 4,203,144

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Another fun contest took place without major issues. Even the snow, that
usually delight us before and during the competition, this time was
missing :)

Reasonable conditions on high bands, boring on low, specially during the
second night, with 80m almost without W7's except for an AZ and a MT.

Thanks to Paolo I4EWH, our master chef, who once again delighted us with
his fine dishes.

Unfortunately publications on cqcontest.net are always very few and this makes
the competition much less fun .

See you next!