[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 13:00:56 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 5

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:  11      2
   80:  32     18
   40:  38     32
   20:   7      7
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  88     59  Total Score = 5,192

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, tee vertical.  Thanks to K6RB
for alerting me that 20 was really open just before the CWT period started.
QSOs there west coast plus TX and TN.  40M was quite good all over. DX worked
on 40 were F6HKA and FG8NY.  Signals on 80 were very good, but there was
significant QRN from a front with rain that was passing through.  160M was
good, but not enough activity (which is to say that I went to 160M too early).
Did work Ken, N6RO on 160.  Little QRM to speak of from the K1N pileup on 40 or
80.  K1N on 160M had moved up from 1819 to 1824 kHz and that avoided any
problem on that band.
Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.