[3830] NA Sprint SSB K5RT HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5rt@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K5RT HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 12:37:41 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: K5RT
Operator(s): K5RT
Station: K5RT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX

---------------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: DFW Contest Group Team 1

Comments:

The fastest four hours in ham radio. Wow, that was fun. Its been many years
since I've operated SSB Sprint. Missed NE,OK,WY,NM for WAS. Heard NE and WY.
F1AKK calling CQ Sprint on 40! Computer decided to shutdown at 0332 during QSO
with W1SJ. 40 meters dried up forcing me to go to 80 about 15 minutes too
early. Thanks and good job to the organizers for getting this done on such a
short notice.