[3830] NA Sprint SSB N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 05:32:59 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

   80:   26     :20
   40:   86    1:10
   20:  122    1:30
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: Voice of NS

Comments:

Biggest NAS SSB score ever for me and quite fun.

One major QLF . . lost N7TR's number;  Rich was so kind to work me again on
80m, even though it cost him a frequency.  Worked one other NV stn on 40m
running QRP.   Missed DE, CT and ME for WAS. . . heard all three on 80m late in
the contest, but no luck with poor east coast propagation.

Looking forward to the next edition.

73 Bill n6zfo