[3830] NAQP CW AL9A Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@mtaonline.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AL9A Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 20:56:57 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 7:03

   40:   34    19
   20:  118    44
   15:  139    39
   10:  105    37
-------------------
Total:  396   139  Total Score = 55,044

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Icicle

Comments:

Best overall conditions for a NAQP in a long time. Even with my broken rotor and
antennas fixed on a ESE direction I managed to work PE, VE2, KP2 and KP4. Also a
few JAs on the back of the beam. Wish I could have put in more chair time, but
we just got back from a holiday break in Tucson and spent most of the week
running errands, doing laundry and catching up on bills. Not enough sleep left
me way too tired for the contest.