[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 20:11:34 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 7

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :50

   40:   4      4
   20:  13      8
   15:  13     11
   10:   4      4
-------------------
Total:  34     27  Total Score = 918

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

I didn't do as well this time as this morning.  Wind is very high here and, as
it blows around my Windom in the trees, my SWR will jump up lots, periodically.
 Gotta let that thing down and make sure all the connections are tight.  But,
it's blowing around outside just like the big wind chime that's sounding like a
chapel bell out there.  Methinks more sub-freezing weather will be our guest for
more days, even down here in Mississippi among the gorgeous magnolias!

Special highlights for me this time:  Working Saul, W3WHK (1392), our newest
member!  Also, catching our dear friend, Bert, F6HKA, as well as Peter, OX3XR,
and Heijo, EA8OM.
Was very glad to pick up non-members (yet): K0IDX, Ron in ND; W6GJB, Greg in
CA; and familiar N2IC, Steve in NM; KM9R, Mike in NV; and VE5SF, Sam in SK.  I
hope we'll see numbers associated with these calls soon.

It was also great working Rich, VE3KI, today since he's taken over the reins
here.  Great job so far, Rich.  Keep up the stellar work.

See y'all tonight at 0300z.

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis)