[3830] ARRL 160 KU7Y Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku7y@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KU7Y Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 21:18:12 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KU7Y
Operator(s): KU7Y
Station: KU7Y

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NV

Total:  QSOs = 6  Sections = 6  Countries = 0  Total Score = 72

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

All signals were very weak.  Almost no one could hear me.  I went outside to
look at the antenna and there it was, laying on the ground!  I forgot that I
still had the tower cranked down while working on a rotor problem and had also
dropped the Vee down out of the way!!!  My hat is off to those 6 stations who
managed to hear my 5w into the antenna laying on the ground!!  I'll try to do
better in the next one.  Ron, KU7Y