[3830] ARRL 160 N1LN M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N1LN M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 15:31:07 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N4CW N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: M/S LP
QTH: NC

Total:  QSOs = 1522  Sections = 80  Countries = 33  Total Score = 374,821

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Another fun weekend is behind us at Camp LN. Thanks to W0UCE, N3ND, N4CW and our
new camp mascot Lemur. His name is November. Amazing, a mascot Lemur named
November! The mascot was a gift from Mike, N4GU, and as Mike said �"
every team needs a mascot. Fortunately this one is stuffed and sits very
quietly on top of the rotor controls.

Overall, with the exception of the QSO count which was up by 3, our numbers are
down from last year. The EU skimmer spots indicated that we were definitely
being heard well but EU activity was just not there. As others have said, the
ARRL 160 is not CQ 160 and that tends to keep DX participation down in
general.

From the sections perspective we never worked or heard AK, NT, or NL. EB was
the last one in the log and then right after the first one came in a second EB
was worked. Always good to have at least 2 of everything.

Thanks for the Qs, the repeats and the fun. The Camp LN team will be back in CQ
WW 160 and hope to get you in the log again.

73,
Bruce N1LN