[3830] NCCC Sprint K0EU LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rkmassoc@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0EU LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 03:10:38 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 5

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   4      3
   80:  14     11
   40:  22     18
   20:  12      8
Total:  52     40  Total Score = 2,080

Sorry for many QLF moments. Still getting my grey matter back to normal after
operation 45 of 48 hours in the CQWW. Seemed like there were tons of
participants tonight, judging by some of the huge jump ball pileups. Nice to
see Ray WQ5L back and also have a rare Colorado QSO with N0TA. Also..sorry for
trying to start 45 seconds or so early. Forgot that I unplugged the internet
for CQWW so windows wouldn't try and do updates during the contest. That meant
my auto synch clock program couldn't do its thing. Guess the computer gets
ahead of itself fairly quickly when not supervised properly by the time
standard program.
73 Randy K0EU