[3830] CQWW CW NN1SS SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NN1SS SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 14:05:11 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NN1SS
Operator(s): NN1SS
Station: NN1SS

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 38
Radios: SO2R

  160:   24    11       20
   80:  179    19       81
   40:  816    35      122
   20:  787    39      123
   15:  685    38      127
   10:  976    32      128
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Like many stations in the Northeast US, I lost power Wednesday night at 10:00 PM
local time during a snow storm and had visions of trying to run the station off
a generator if power wasn't restored by contest time. Thankfully, power was
restored at 2:00 PM the following day. All the major antennas survived. Had to
put the 160 inverted V back up - not very successfully as the score shows. No
time to get the beverages working though. They were toast. Lots of tree damage
from the storm here.

I realized this was a contest for the record book when I checked my zone totals
before taking the early Sunday morning rest break and saw that I'd worked all
zones (combining all bands) resulting from superb conditions combined with the
best activity level I've experienced ever for this contest. What a ride.

As always, thanks to all for the Q's, mults, and a special thanks for the
spots.

NN1SS (ex K1FWE)