[3830] CQWW CW W2LC SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2lc@twcny.rr.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W2LC SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 00:45:17 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W2LC
Operator(s): W2LC
Station: W2LC

Class: SOAB Classic HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 21.0

  160:    0     0        0
   80:  127    12       40
   40:  478    15       62
   20:  395    25       69
   15:  384    27       82
   10:  360    25       76
------------------------------

Club: Golden Knights Contest Club

Comments:

I'm glad I operated a bit, longer than I had planned with the holiday weekend
and all. Conditions were pretty good even with some aurora. Nice to have 10m
open. Some snow static Saturday night made it tough but not for too long. I
guess I'll submit as a classic entry since I believe I had less than 24 hours.
Topped out with a 146 hour on 40m. Tried to keep my BIC but I have to get up
once in a while! 73 Scott W2LC