[3830] SS CW KX7L Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KX7L Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 03:11:56 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KX7L
Operator(s): KX7L
Station: KX7L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WWA

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Didn't quite match my most recent medium power entry from 2010, but came close.
Bumped up the power in hopes of getting the elusive sweep.  But no soap.  Might
have to go unassisted to do that.  I thought I was off to a good start though,
working DE, RI, ME and NLI in the first 10 minutes, but in spite of working 11
EPA's and 17 MDC's, once again, it seems SS has been banned in Pittsburgh: no
WPA's! (also no QC, AB, AR, NL)  Almost no BC(!) either, then finally found
VE7SZ in the last 2 minutes of the contest!  Thanks for the fun!