[3830] SS CW KV4QS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv4qs@live.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KV4QS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 02:28:40 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KV4QS
Operator(s): KV4QS
Station: KV4QS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Miami, FL

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

N1MM / K3 / Hex Beam / 80m Delta Loop / Beverage
Well, I did better than last year; amazed at the high serial numbers I received
fairly early in the contest.  Running in this contest is a definite challenge
for me . . . apologies to those who suffered through my many mistakes. I did
finally figure out how to deal with the initial wall of callers who appear when
your call sign is picked up by skimmers, at least. Conditions were good all
weekend.  Many thanks for the Qs.  73 KV4QS