[3830] CQ WW RTTY KI7MT SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki7mt@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KI7MT SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 19:12:33 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KI7MT
Operator(s): KI7MT
Station: KI7MT

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Helena, Montana

   20:  517      56      56    27
-----------------------------------
Total:  517      56      56    27  Total Score = 105,918

Part time effort due to prior commitments.

N1MM+ is reporting 56 for both State/Prov and Cty's, so I'm not sure if that is
correct. Overall, the N1MM Development team has done a fantastic job with the
new release.

Working ZN 29, 38 and 39 was a real treat. 27 zones is nothing to write home
about, but I'm happy to get what I did with a 20m Vertical. I sure missed
hanging out on 15m and all the JA's that come with it.

Conditions were cool at best. Lots of nice DX showed up, worked a few new band
modes. RTTY contests are always good fun.

NJ-QP and CQP up next, maybe some TARA rumble action as well :-)

73's
Greg, KI7MT