[3830] ARRL Sep VHF WD0T Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF WD0T Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 04:55:42 +0000
                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: DN94
Operating Time (hrs): many
Radios: SO2R

    6:  33     25
    2:  12     10
  222:   3      3
  432:   3      3
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  51     41  Total Score = 2,337

Score wasn't from lack of trying!Just did not have much prop on Saturday at all,
thank goodness for KD0S/r or I would have really worked few q's and grids!
Sunday was somewhat better, very short Es openings in the morning, and spotty
during the day, but the last 45 minutes was the best of the contest, got some
EM grids.  Best DX on 2m was W0UC in EN44.

I really have to have 6m out here to do anything at all, and it wasn't there
this time, lots more participation on 2m, and have to say propagation wise 2m
was MUCH better than 6m locally.

Thanks for the fun, 73 Todd WD0T