[3830] ArQP KG4IGC SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg4igc@att.net
Subject: [3830] ArQP KG4IGC SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 02:27:23 +0000
                    Arkansas QSO Party

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 9:27

   80:    1      0      0
   40:    7      4      0
   20:   46      8      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   54     12      0  Mults = 49  Total Score = 7,080

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Boy, this was a tough one to work. A nice combination of solar activity plus bad
weather really hurt this QSO party. For much of the contest, 20 meters was the
only place to work AR stations, mostly on CW. Worked both AA5AR and WR5P bonus
stations several times. A big thank you goes out to the rover stations
N5NA,W3DYA, K5YAA, WA5DBU, AA5AR, and K5CM. Without you guys there would not
have been much of a QSO party. I worked a total of 38 counties which was quite
surprising considering the band conditions. Heard Wn4AFP and W4ANT on several
occasions and was able to have a short QSO with Alan W4ANT on 40.My last QSO
was with N5NA on 40 meter CW, which was a very nice way to end the QSO party!
This was the first time for the Swamp Fox Contesting Group in this QSO party, I
hope that we set some records!

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000
Power 100 watts
Antennas: 272' horizontal Loop @ 30'