[3830] CWopsT W1UJ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ujay@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W1UJ LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 04:09:42 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 11

Call: W1UJ
Operator(s): W1UJ
Station: W1UJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA&MN
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

   80:   9      1
   40:  15     12
   20:  17     17
Total:  41     30  Total Score = 1,230

Club: BARNSTORMERS

Comments:

In an attempt to satisfy my addictions............

Remote from Minneapolis, MN while the hotel internet seemed to drop out once in
a while, I actually made a go of this remote thing!  Walked in the room after a
nice serving of Beer Cheese Soup and Blackened Walleye dish from the
neighborhood here...

I called my XYL to have her fire up the shack in hops that I had the correct
antennas on the correct bands...

Skype to my droid for audio and LogMeIn for remote control to the laptop worked
very well with low latency (it seemed) but the hotel would just stop for a few
seconds and pick right back up, always during a critical timing exchange.
Sorry for the QLFs.

I am going to try on the RY Ladder and Sprints tomorrow, unless there is a
station I can borrow near Roseville MN!

Fun stuff right there!

Jay-

 Band     QSOs     Pts  Mlt