[3830] NAQP SSB W5UP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jdpape@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W5UP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 18:59:27 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W5UP
Operator(s): W5UP
Station: W5UP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cedar Park, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 9:49

   40:   58    23
   20:  262    40
   15:    7     4
Total:  327    67  Total Score = 21,909

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

About half way through I tried calling CQ for the first time instead of my usual
S&P.  Calling CQ was a blast, but band congestion made it very difficult to
find an empty slot that wouldn't cause or experience QRM.  Would have liked to
change bands more often for more mults, but afraid of losing my spot to call
CQ.

Lots of gray line contacts into the upper-midwest.