[3830] NAQP SSB KO7X Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alan_ut@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KO7X Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 06:22:23 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: KO7X
Operator(s): KO7X
Station: KO7X

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Wyoming

  160:    8     7
   80:   51    22
   40:  152    41
   20:  159    38
   15:   72    23
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  442   131  Total Score = 57,902

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC-1

Comments:

For the first time in years I put 10 hours into this event. When you have all
single element antennas, you can really tell when conditions aren't so good.
But, there were some interesting openings on 15 and 20. I missed Maine, New
Hampshire, Rhode Island, Delaware and South Dakota. What a surprise to have a
VE8 call me. I kept checking 10 meters. I only heard a few weak stations that
were so weak I wouldn't have been able to copy them. I heard some weak beacons,
and called CQ several times. As expected, 40, 80 and 160 were noisy with QRN. I
heard only 3 other Wyoming stations and worked two of them.