[3830] CntyHntCW W3DYA Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3dya@juno.com
Subject: [3830] CntyHntCW W3DYA Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 20:52:12 +0000
                    County Hunters CW Contest

Call: W3DYA
Operator(s): W3DYA
Station: W3DYA

Class: Mobile LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    0
   10:    0
------------
Total:  723  Counties = 181  Total Score = 63,577

Contact breakdown:  Mobiles (185*15), Fixed (487*1), DX (51*5)
Logs have been received from fourteen mobiles and we had about two dozen.  Also
received over 35 FIXED and 12 DX log so far.
Thanks to all who sent logs and/or summary sheets.  It's not too late to email
(or USPS if you prefer) a summary sheet with or without a log.
I expect to complete results and email them shortly after the end of this
month.
Awards will take a little longer.
73, Norm