[3830] EUHF Champ YR1C(YO9GZU) CW Only HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yo9gzu@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ YR1C(YO9GZU) CW Only HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 10:51:45 +0000
                    European HF Championship

Call: YR1C
Operator(s): YO9GZU
Station: YO4NA

Class: CW Only HP
QTH: Constanta
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

  160:   124           45
   80:   240           56
   40:   253           58
   20:   375           62
   15:   152           53
   10:    96           41
---------------------------
Total:  1240    0     315  Total Score = 390,285

The conditions were marginal in the upper bands. The time I spent there to rise
the multiplier count definitely had a negative effect on the total qso number.
80/160 m were very noisy in the city, more than half of contacts there being
S&P q's. Somehow, I managed to miss about 100 q's in 40m.

Thanks to SJ2W, LZ8E, IQ2CJ, R7AB, UC7A, IK2NCJ and others who submitted their
real time scores, we had an entertaining competition on cqcontest.net. It is
really fun to watch it live.

I have to acknowledge Cornel YO4NA, who took care of preparing the station and
making everything ready so I can just plug and play remotely from 250 km away
:)